Ok, my meme
two people I will invite me meme so there are the rules:
1) Each player has 8 things himself.
2) In addition to the 8 things you need to write in his blog rules.
3) Finally you must select 8 more people and write their names or blog.
4) Of course, do not forget to leave a comment (which have been selected for this game.)
my 8:
1) I am Child Montessori
2) I took a teacher training course for teachers in my school Neurolinguistic programming
3) I've never had a girlfriend
4) My hobby is graphic design
5) I sold carrot muffins to pay my Lap Top
6) I've had Mac all my life (I only had a PC, who now lives shoved it on a corner with dust)
7) I have a parakeet, an 8-month Labrador called Maga (in honor of Cortázar) and four turtles
8) Both my parents are architects
very well, I invite A blogger and Luis Salazar .
not forget the story, goodbye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment