Hi everyone! I returned after a break I used to detach a bit from the computer and take care of other things.
This post will use it as a kind of newsletter and is now informing them of several things:
- desktop I want to start announcing the winner and proud owner ... Little Grasshopper !! (desktop 3) Congratulations, it seems the votes were due to the identification that voters felt to see the environment that is chaotic and messy desk.
- Por otra parte les aviso que inauguraré una serie de posts con el tema "¿que pasaría si...?" con el objetivo de que nos pongamos a pensar en el equilibrio de nuestro mundo y a lo que estamos acostumbrados.
- Como al parecer el cuento no esta dando mucho resultado... he decidido dejarlo en latencia para que cuando alguien se inspire y se acuerde de el le escriba un poco. Podrán encontrar un link a el en "vinculaciones".
- También tengo una idea en proceso de algo parecido al cuento, pero entirely written by me. What makes it special is that at the end of each part, I give two or three options to the character .. and you choose your destination, then explain in more detail.
- I put videos, and I decided dermas disciplined and update at least once a week.
I think that's all.
adio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment