Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pityriasis Rosesea Or Ringworm

Contemonos a story as a diary and mourning


Dear Readers: Today
write this post as a diary because I'm going through a phase of Confucianism to the brain, little inspiration and great concerns.
For starters I have a lot of work, a thousand things at school (or college, frankly not the diference) and the same amount of work I do for my high school coordinator. Yesterday is that I woke with a swollen eye (I feel like Quasimodo haha) and I still have the swollen eye and is beginning to worry me that just does not desinflama.
three days ago I learned of the death of a colleague of mine, died of a heart attack ... is amazing how things can happen that you do not expect, I was very surprised and I'm very sad for all those who met her family, friends etc.. so now I feel something heavy soul.
may take me a while (not final) to return to balance and poderme concentrate on writing a good post, for now the blog is in mourning (if someone tells me how long it would be helpful), but not mean stop writing during the mourning, just change the template for a while.

That's it, procuaré update soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment