Monday, May 7, 2007

Rookie Party Costumes

Chinga, chingonerias and other shit


I'm back after a long period of time veeeeery with this account of the ascepciones and variations of the word "fuck" in my beloved country: Mexico
Me drew attention to realize the many functions of the word fuck and its derivatives so I decided to think a bit in an attempt to summarize them all, I ask you if you know any .. let me know.

fuck - can refer to the sexual act, to steal something, beat, bother, to work.

Examples: 1 .-

"is the screwed and got pregnant"
2 .- "the thief screwed my portfolio"
3 .- "Jackie Chan always fucks the bad guys" ( should not be confused with the first use) 4 .-
"Mosquitoes do not stop at night fuck"
5 .- "me Ching pass which handed tomorrow

In chinga - rapid

Ex: "fuck I was on my house to not be late"

Chingada - Being Mystical takes asus children. Really do not know how to explain it, but nothing better than a few examples: 1 .-

"brings me a bitch!"
2 .- "a bitch!" why only with one?
3. - "to hell!"
4 .- "motherfucker!"
5 .- "I'm doing of a bitch"

Chingadazo - supergolpe

Ex: "I tripped and I took a chingadazo"

shit - little thing or derogatory way of referring to an object, something bad or annoying.

Examples: 1 .-

"take that shit from there,"
2 .- "do not give me shit" Fucked

- ruined, expresses anger

Examples:

1 .- "the dog is well fucked, and can not walk"

2 .- "The radio chingado useless"

3 .- "Who the fuck said you could speak like that?"

Chingalé! - order so that the other is set to fuck Chingo

- much

Ex: "There are a load of Chinese"

Chingón - expresses the taste of the person toward the object to the adjective.

Ex: "Perengano brings a car well chingón"

0 comments:

Post a Comment