8 days ago since I wrote and what happens is that things been busy with school and worried about getting some of the money I need to pay off my computer (where I write this.) Anyway
ago I remembered an MTV show called "The invadecuartos" who ran the theory (which I think may be true) that you can know (be a partial, rather) a person through his room, room, rooms. Then
summon! to send me a photo of your room to the following address: ydesdeahi@gmail.com
For my part I put a picture on my desk (part of my room) and everything in it today:
not go without sending me your photo, then I'll post the photos to vote for the room that is more akin to you (not worth voting for himself). At the time of the publication I write on the fascinating theory of the rooms. "
Greetings to all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment