Today is my birthday. For several
days, weeks, I think, ask me how old you calculate .... with four responses, some with a little wider range (from ten years to be precise) and averaging .... I estimate 19 years.
Now it was time to begin the great revelation and that the error was just over three years, actually today at 1:00 pm is 16 years, which means that when I asked about my age was 15.
I hope that the revelation of my age does not influence how they read this blog and is a gateway to a deeper understanding from you to me.
know we will continue this wonderful means of COMMUNICATION (haha, in honor of the legendary Gatyco). Revealing my age
will allow me to speak more of my life without fear of disclosing matters hitherto unknown to you, in addition to already start classes and is sure to have something to say about themselves and school life. But do not worry, this blog will remain the same and I will not cram student events and happenings.
thanks for your congratulations (assuming, lest I appreciate less than they think).
0 comments:
Post a Comment