Monday, April 9, 2007

Sanyo Pro-700 Usb Drivers

controversial comments

Uyuyuy! Gatyco shocked that with your comment.
Today I can not sleep (if you look at the time of publication of the post notice that it's almost three o'clock) and I i was walking through their blogs, I only just read the last post of "a blogger more "refers to the following comment tagboard:
Gatyco: guey, blogging is trendy not to try anything? what do you do? bastard, you should consider what the purpose of this blog, because it means not a
Gatyco pussy ...: And the links of your blog is like yours: DO NOT KNOW THAT THEY ARE! Hell, guey! boring people doing a blog ...
Adelante! sientanse offended because I have links to their blogs. Nah ... the truth is that (as I put a blogger in my comments) I am not offended by the comments of gatyco. On the other hand, ask a blogger like me den your honest opinion on this blog and criticize me as could be ...
think that's all for now.

I welcome your comments.

(clickenle to the next picture to see the comments you leave a blogger more)

0 comments:

Post a Comment