The title explains it all what is the post, I know, and you know the way, under their bed.
Some are under the bed a lot of boxes, others just dust ... I want to meet me is what they currently have under his bed and that's the weirdest thing they've found.
This post came yesterday when I spent a little spruce up my room a few weeks is a complete disaster, as he was crossing the room with the broom, I happened to peek below where Diaro sleep and discovered a whole world of things had already formed his own company, I found lots of dead bugs, a glass, some pallel that as I had already lost a roll of toilet paper and countless other objects.
I do not think that I am a dirty and untidy (although I have to admit that sometimes I lose control) so I will explain what the toilet paper, which is the most striking of all in addition to being the only thing for which I have an explanation: If you read the post in March entitled "My head is a ball of chewing gum" (which only Ayde comment) will realize the need that had to evacuate my nose, which did not stop even at night in what I needed Paper ... then cure me, I forgot and ended up something or other under the bed.
now up to you to stop reading this and run to his bed to tell me what you have under it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment