Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ice Skating Price At Moa 2010

Of Blogs and Gatyco ................................


First of all thank you for trying to compose Gatyco previous comments and the seudodisculpa offered in the tagboard, which got me thinking about the precise meaning of blogging in general. Is it a blog something that involves responsibilities to their readers, says gatyco? "Writing a blog requires a previous research topic? What are our responsibilities as bloggers we are?
I invite you to follow my thinking as I read the gatycomentarios so they'll most recent comments about my response gatyco embedded in them:

Gatyco - By chance I came across this blog again (I can not remember how I arrived) and see has been about me. Answer: I apologize if my comments hurt, maybe I went too far in the form.

Deigo - Apology accepted.

Gatyco - I read a lot (many) blogs of all kinds. And it bothers me that some authors do not understand the responsibility that comes with DO / HAVE a blog, because this is a means of communication and as such should COMMUNICATE. The role of the media is vital and is not a game, so one has to assume responsibility.

Deigo - I'm assuming that "some authors" I include both me and the corresponding authors of the blogs to which I have links taking into account your previous comments. I agree that the internet is a means of communication and should communicate (for something is a means of communication), but by the clear capital letters aclararte prefer you put the meaning of the word according to the RAE:

COMMUNICATE (with shift)
(Del lat. communicare .)
1. tr. To share with others what one has.
2. tr. Discover, express or make someone know something.
3. tr. Talk, deal with someone verbally or in writing. U. prnl tc.
4. tr. Transmit signals through a common code to the sender and receiver.
5. tr. Establish a means of access between towns or places. U. prnl tc.
6. tr. Consult with others a matter, taking their views.
7. tr. ant. Communion.
8. intr. Put a phone: Dar, dialing a number, the sign indicating that the line is occupied by other communication.
9. prnl. Said of inanimate things: Correspond or step with others.
10. prnl. Spread, propagate.

Perhaps my ignorance but would agree that none of the above definitions include responsibility as part of this verb in that communication is independent of the content and theme.

Gatyco - discredit my opinion is simply saying that I do not have a blog. But it happens to someone that a writer, to criticism, saying "then you go write your own book?" No. If I do not do a blog is because I do not have the responsibility it takes to do it, continue it, to give an opinion on a subject, to respect an ideology, seek information, investigate, and others.

Deigo - Following your reasoning scheme (which is not mine) ... if you feel that you have the responsibility to give your opinion on a subject, to respect an ideology, seek information, investigate, and others. so how is that you dare to go against your principles by going to a blog and posting a means of COMMUNICATION your opinion on a subject, without observing an ideology, not seeking information, without investigating and so forth?

Gatyco - If you want to write a diary intimate do, and I just read it is intimate. But a blog is to discuss issues that will be read by many people that fall, as I or others, by chance and hope to see a bond, a common theme. There are blogs that discuss politics, other technology, some of the TV, other comedians, other literature, etc, etc, etc ... What are you talking this? "A bit of everything? Do you? Does nothing? What is the objective? Is this the end? Kill the hours of boredom? To have desire to have a space? I do not know.

Deigo - Let me tell you that this is not a diary (it would be absurd to ask in a diary for reviews) and no blog is private. However, there is the possibility that the blog is a journal, which has as its subject the life of the author, and although it is not your case, there are people interested in the subject and want to create a communication (COMMUNICATION) to author.
This blog is about my thoughts, reasoning and thinking. If you're looking for the answer that you aim is to convey my way of thinking, perhaps, put to think a little differently than others and this made me think of other things to me.

Gatyco - Maybe I missed it (almost certainly), but one thing is certain: having a blog is to have a responsibility. And it's not a game. That's what bothers me, that many believe is a game.

Deigo - say that each of us has different truths and opinions. I believe that all our actions involve Respon to the game, but we must not be reponsables readers because they have free will and can take the option of not reading a blog that do not care.

Gatyco - Have you noticed the number of blogs that are abandoned? "Blogs that are not updated for months? And all these blogs take away readers to blogs that are made with effort and responsibility.

Deigo - Yes, I noticed I do not think readers will take away to other blogs. At least I, if I visit a blog and back in a month and do not change anything, I will not continue reading the same ... I to find a blog that if you update often. besides that there are millions of people around the world with Internet access with the option to visit the blogs that interest us or beating about "bumping" with posts that can be or not to our liking.

Gatyco - It is my opinion, nothing more. I sincerely regret have bothered you. You command a greeting from Spain. Good luck.

Deigo - also is only opinion, I hope you become a "bump" with this blog to see if even a little change your mind, you made me think a lot about the function of my blog and you really agadesco have stimulated my reasonable. Greetings from Mexico and I wish luck to fall by chance on blogs of your interest.


That's it, maybe a little long.
would be nice if you also think on the subject. If your opinion is too long can do what I published a post on his blog, copying the conversation and adding your point of view (of course it would be nice to put a comment I know doing so I can read your mind)

thanks for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment