Thursday, April 5, 2007

Manual Vivitar 10x25 Binoculars Camera

Breaking paradigms


We are so locked into our preujicios, the rules with which we were educated and in our own utopia of what we think we do not give a chance to get out of this cage to live other experiences , if only in thought.

we break the cage, we can change the paradigms of our thinking and turn our minds to a freedom more illuminating.

How can we get out of our way of thinking?

Just try changing your position perceptual, stop living the world in first person and begin to wonder how others live, how they think, that makes your life different from ours. It is important to clarify that when I refer to "others" I mean everything that person outside of yourself, that includes murderers, suicides, teachers, children, parents, friends, terrorists and anyone with whom you disagree, hate or love.

And if you stop thinking that what we believe is the absolute truth, which we think is wrong is wrong and what is right is well maybe we could feel, even for a moment, the freedom of our mind to think whatever.

I propose to do the exercise to put your mind blank (at least in light gray) and then deny everything they think and take the denial as a new form of Consider, for example:

I do not believe in god, killing is good and healthy, why not suicide? the government of my country is the most just rule the world, I can do anything you want (the truth is that many people have put limitations on themselves like the typical "no good at this" or "never get to be so"), the earth is round, not believe in love etc ...
Once we have the negation of what we believe and we put on the list as I put it up Focus on one point and look for arguments to sustain that belief, eg

"killing is good and healthy"

- If someone does not let you live comfortably and can be happy because of that person you can kill her, the important thing is being comfortable in your life, if someone made that affects the

not kill - no matter if you kill someone, however the world is overpopulated, just do your part da sand against overcrowding .

is interesting to find this kind of argument even though I know you might be pregnant frightening now ... Why is so afraid to change our modes of thinking that we consider erroneous? I guess it is fear that we end up thinking like that, but if we are ready to control our thinking can become very philosophical exercise.

In the last year we only see the antithesis of our beliefs, but now I propose a much more practical and perhaps useful:

When they are arguing with someone and are defending their intellectual territory as deaf dogs, stop for a moment the avalanche of arguments that have to defend your point, put yourself in the place of another and as in the first year to think about arguments in their favor, and perhaps understand and achieve better communication. The same thing happens out of the discussions, suppose that someone hates you think (parents, boss, teacher, the mother), who have never managed to understand and it seems that its only purpose is to make life bit, well , put yourself in his place and give him reasonable.

Once we break the limits our education, society, and even we ourselves have set the world begins to take on other colors.

I can only ask them to discuss far and wide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment